The guest house Na Meji is situated in a lonely place, on the edge of the Pivka Valley and forests of the Javorniki. Far from the streets and traffic roads it offers you silence and security.
There are an ample parking, a children’s playground, a basketball court, a barbecue area and plenty of places to relax.
You can spend the night in rooms and apartments.
- 2 double rooms, one room with 2 single beds and one room with one double bed
- 2 triple rooms with a double bed and a single bed
- 1 quadruple room with a double bed and a bunk bed
- 1 apartment with kitchen, terrace, room with double and single bed and extendable sofa big enough for two people
- 1 apartment for 8 people with private entrance, kitchen and 2 rooms. Each room has one double and two single beds. The apartment also has a Finnish and an infrared sauna, 2 toilets, a bathroom and 2 showers. There is a private terrace in front of the apartment overlooking the Pivka Valley and Nanos.
All rooms have a private bathroom with toilet and shower and a balcony. The rooms have towels, hair dryer, TV and WI-FI. We can also provide washing and drying of your laundry.
There is a dining room on the ground floor where you can get a delicious breakfast buffet every morning.
There is a small space next to the dining room where you can heat up your meals for free, make tea or coffee and use the shared fridge.
There is also a home cellar nearby, where you can try home-made spirits and liqueurs.
You can take a variety of cold drinks and wines from the fridge, as well as honey produced in the home apiary. In addition, there is also a mini shop with unique small wooden products, such as candlesticks, vases, cutting boards…
There is also a shuttle service from the train or bus station. If you visit us by bike, we can keep your bikes in a closed garage.
In our guest house you can get a lot of useful information where and how to go on a trip, so that your stay with us will remain in a pleasant memory. You are welcome to join us on organised hikes around the camp and see the Pivka intermittent lakes, karst caves, local museums, wild animals...